For our new Multilingual site in Malaga (Spain) we are looking for a Trainer. As a Trainer it is your responsibility to educate new hires, in order for them to develop the skills to become a Customer Service Representative. Your job involves a lot of different aspects, from prepping a training to monitoring the quality of the group. This is a versatile position where there is lots of room for your input and creativity.
- Preparing and adjusting training material accordingly;
- Welcome and onboard the new hires on their first day at the office;
- Provide training for the new hires;
- Monitor the quality during and after training.
- An inspiring job as our 1st Trainer for our client T-Mobile at our new Multilingual site in Malaga, Spain;
- An attractive salary according to Spanish labour law;
- A 6-month contract, followed by a permanent position;
- 1 month of apartment costs covered and assistance with housing if needed;
- Discount in transportation costs;
- Health insurance supported by the Spanish public health system;
- The opportunity to build a career in an international environment;
- Comfortable work atmosphere and friendly team spirit;
- Learning new skills;
- Fully equipped kitchen and lounge (Relax room).
Are we looking for you?
Send your resume and motivational letter before Sunday 4th of april to:
email@example.com o.v.v. Vacancy Trainer T-Mobile Malaga
To get a better understanding of Transcom's corporate culture and ways, we suggest you to follow us on our social media channels: @transcommalaga
- At least 2 years of experience in customer contact;
- Excellent communication- and social skills;
- A clear focus on quality and result;
- The aspiration and skills to motivate people;
- A creative and innovative mindset.
- A Dutch native speaker (C2 level) and have B2 proficiency in English language both in writing and speaking.